You have reached this page because you suspect you have had problems making payment. We hope that this information helps you to complete your order.
We would like to help you make a successful payment so that we can process and send your order as quickly as possible. The guidance below should help you to make successful payment.
Alternatively contact us on 0113 8150050 or send an email.We can take payment details by telephone.
Credit and Debit Card payments are securely processed by Global Iris. We accept VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro.
We are also happy to accept payment by cheque. This should be payable to 'Craft Cellar' and sent to 10 Towthorpe Road, Haxby, York, YO32 3ND.
If you have had problems and would like to have another go at paying on line:
- Try again, unless you have already made several attempts with the same card. If your card is being declined then please make sure you are entering ALL the details asked for including issue number or date of issue for debit cards.
- Check the 'Click by Click' guide below if you have had any difficulty navigating the payment pages.
- Try using an alternative payment card if you have one.
- Make sure that the cardholder name and address match the card.
- You may have encountered security pages relating to 'Verified by VISA' or 'MasterCard SecureCode'. These are essential security systems that apply to all e-commerce sites. You are asked to enter an additional password for your card or to register your card for these systems if you have not used them before. Please contact your card issuer if you have any problems with this, have forgotten your password or need advice.
- If you still experience a problem, then please contact your card issuer and ask them why the attempted payment is being declined. We are very sorry for any difficulty that you have had with this payment and hope that our advice helps you to resolve this.